4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS - DAILY DEPARTURES
Day 1 Villahermosa
Reception at the airport of Villahermosa and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to enjoy the city.
Día 2 Villahermosa – Museo la Venta - Villahermosa
Breakfast and visit to “La Venta” museum that has some of the most important vestiges of the Mesoamerican mother culture, next we will transfer to the natural protected area Yumká and tour. Next, we will go to the Carlos Pellicer museum, to admire archeological Mayan pieces like Estela 6 “El Tortuguero”, famous for its inscriptions that indicate the start of a new era or Baktum. To finish, we will tour the main streets of Villahermosa and its historic downtown.
Day 3 Villahermosa – Chocolate Route - Villahermosa
Tour through the cacao plantation Caecp, to see the plantation and manufacture of craft chocolate. Visit the archeological zone of Comalcalco. Meal (not included) in Puerto Ceiba by the lake shore of Mecoacán. Return to the hotel of Villahermosa.
Día 4 Villahermosa
End of services
- 3 nights of accommodation in a Villahermosa in a4 stars hotel.
- Visit to La Venta museum.
- Tour to the Cacao plantation to see the manufacture and craft of chocolate.
- Transportation airport-hotel-airport.
- Transportation during tours.
- Tour Guide.
- Admissions to the visiting places.